Campaign scientists have a file on you
Campaign science mines data from the internet to target independent voters.
September 7th, 2012

Campaign scientists have a file on you

By Steve Kastenbaum, CNN

(CNN) - The Democratic and Republican conventions are designed to be the high points for both presidential campaigns. Countless man hours and tens of millions of dollars go into each event.

But the work that could really affect the outcome of the election is still taking place. Campaigns are poring over information you provide to them every time you use the internet.

Sasha Issenberg, author of the upcoming book The Victory Lab, says political campaigns are able to target individual voters like never before. They do it by collecting billions of digital data points, by following your online habits.

[2:24] "What all this data and statistical modeling allows them to do is to very neatly sort out the people I should be trying to talk to to make an argument and the people I should try to talk to to change their behavior."

Chris Talbot used to work for Google. Today, he's a digital strategist with the Democratic Party.

[3:18] “When somebody activates online if you will, when they put their email address out there somewhere where we can pick it up, we know that that person who has an offline profile now is also this person who has an online profile. That’s the same person. Now we can put ads exclusively in front of that person.”

Issenberg says this new form of direct marketing to undecided voters will do much more to decide the outcome of the election than the conventions ever do:

[:24] “Everything we know suggests that nothing we saw this week is likely to have any impact in November, none at all."

Listen to the complete story above and join the conversation below.

1. jonat

It's called spying and invasion of privacy...

September 8, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. TNT

Don't Boooooo, VOTE!!!

September 8, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

I wonder what your file says about conservatives? For four years they have railed about how the President has broken his promises. But before the President was elected, they said a black man should not be allowed to be President! Then when President Obama got elected, conservatives in congress and across the country said they wanted the President's policies and the country to fail. So if you want the President's policies and the country to fail, why rail about broken promises? I believe its conservatives in congress who have broken our President's promises with their deliberate and reckless roadblocks.

So how do you convince hard line conservatives to get over their anger, their hate, their bigotry and their dislike for the President because of the color of his skin or because they can't stand it that no matter what they do or say, he's continuing to be successful in moving the country forward? Let's face it, African-Americans are here to stay, so are Hispanic-Americans, Muslim-Americans, Gays and Lesbians-Americans and let's face it, America will not be America without women. So you conservatives have two choices. You can be a part of this melting pot or you can leave.

September 7, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • TomVIO

Blah... I totally agree!!! Great comment!!!

September 7, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • thunderbolt

Well, you managed to put everyone in but the American Indians on that one...........for future thought. I don't care if the President is pink. His policies however is a different story. Some people knew who the President was because they read his books before voting....what a novel idea! Some people researched his record as a senator.........Obama's vote was almost always present. What about those speeches he gave about Bush spending? Game changer right there. No one cares about his skin color but democrats....thats all you hear......take you for example. Some people researched his background and who had a hand in getting him where he is. Thats where it gets scary. I bet you still haven't researched Obama at all. Just keep cranking out the hate and division. Its a war on woman, I tell you, I mean African Americans,oh, no I mean hispanics, Sorry, I mean native Americans.................see, it gives you the edge.....doesn't it?

September 7, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Al

So they know that when I win the Powerball this weekend that I'm only going to allow the Obama administration tax that winnings one time and then it's off shore. So, when it happens it will not be a surprise to them.

September 7, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • TomVIO

if it's taxed once, you will not be taxed again on that amount... If you invest it and make profit on it, then you will pay taxes on the profit... Putting in a foreign bank account will eliminate that tax on the profit which is what Romney is most likely doing.

Now that is very unAmerican... Because you make profit from American money but you don't pay your share of taxes.

September 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

Hey genius, do you file taxes? do you use the deductions?Who gave you the loopholes for those deductions? The same people who let Romney and others move their accounts offshore. So, by your own logic, if you use any deductions on your returns, doesn't that make you just as bad as Romney? Come on now, how about your fair share...........

September 7, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mark in Montana

Making a completely wild claim like "that is likely what Romney is doing" is simple garbage. Putting money off shore can eliminate paying inheritance tax, which is a double tax.

I would love to see and investigate the Kennedy's income and riches. I say that they are not paying their share of taxes and should all go to jail. They should release their tax records and bank statement for the past 80 years.

Yes, what I said is just as irresponsible as what TomVIO said.

September 7, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Annirich

You know people, I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would vote Obo back in there. Isn't $16+ trillion in debt enough? 1.5% GDP? anti-business, anti-American, Obocare which btw, there is a radio interview somewhere out there where a neurosurgeon just left Washington after being called there for a "group" of neurosurgeon's meeting with the HHS dept and they were all told that when Obocare kicks in that no longer would the elderly be treated for strokes etc that they were to be given "comfort" medicine. In other words, let them die. Now I ask you, is that the way of our country? NO! Do NOT vote this marxist fraud back into our White House.

September 7, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Squosh1110

YOu obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The 2016 film is nothing more than proagnada, if you had the slightest bit of intelligence, you would know that. Also, the largest portion of the debt issues and the economy can't even be discussed, as far as who's fault it is./ The GOP set their goal for the last four years, to be obstructionists. When no one is willing to let the man try, then how can you blame him for the mess? You are opbviouly a fox news watcher, and are being fed all of the proaganda. You are aware that the GOP has flat out said that they won't allow the facts to dictate this election. They admitted to you that they are lying, and you still follow them. how dumb is that??

September 7, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

Boy, that argument is been beaten like a dead horse. Reid hasn't let house Bills on the floor of the senate for four years. And Obama, and the dems, had both house and senate for two full years before losing the house. They barely got Obamacare passed in that time. Republicans could only look on as the dems fought among themselves and did nothing else in those first two years.Kinda like not passing a budget in Obama's four years. Just a note, Bush had a dem controlled congress as well for his last two years.You want to talk about the housing bubble, Fanny, freddy, acorn. What about good ol Barney Frank and policies? No, the dems have their hands in this mess as well. But it seems to me only the Republicans are making the needed changes, while Dems go on business as usual.......till November anyway. The way they change in mid-sentence is enough for anyone with a brain to see they are getting played for votes and donations. After that, then you get attacked for being successful.Now thats a plan right there...........only problem is, it only works once..........wait and see

September 7, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

Hey piehole, the national debt was $13.7 trillion when President Obama took office. And while President Obama has had to spend money to stabilize and grow the economy and put millions of unemployed back to work, your incompetent leader GWB squandered a surplus during a time when the nation was economically stable and he led us into the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Why do you conservatives let you bigotry and hate blind you so much?

September 7, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

Well, lets see ...we did have 911, did we not? Do you know what the GDP was when Bush was in office?....probably not, but anyway Obama has spent more than all other Presidents COMBINED. . Thats like the Clinton surplus, it was all on paper, not physical. If you want to understand find out for yourself. Here is the difference sir. I was ranting when Bush spent to much, right beside you. My question to you is just this, why did you stop? What changed to where you don't mind the waste now?I already know the real answer so don't bother.Its also funny that it was Bush policies and the wars that made the housing bubble burst when the republicans tried to fix it but couldn't because of the dem majority that blocked their efforts.Yes the wars took a toll, but to ignore all the dem policies that created the housing bubble and the problems with the banks is denial, to say the least. Good try tho.............lol,........next

September 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TomVIO

Yes... actually the DNC (Clinton's Speech) did give me motivation to go VOTE... Even though i want Obama to win, i wasn't going to vote this year, but after the speech i decided that I will definitely go vote!

Obama/Biden 2012!

September 7, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hugh Jass

Obama/Biden 2012! Romney 1040

September 7, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Firefox

Obama is referred to as a "thief"? What did he steal exactly. Theft would fall under "crimes and misdemeanors" is is punishable by impeachment is it not?
    The argument is not whether Romney broke the law, which he probably hasn't, but whether he behaves ethically. What he did at Bain and what Bain does is evil and also un-American. Whatever advantage Wall Street wants that is ever found to be illegal, they lobby Congress to change the laws. Making something legal does not make it moral. I don't think Romney understands that distinction and therefore is undeserving.

September 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annirich

Obo and his administration are the Chi-Town street thugs. And he "governs" through "governance". His EPA, NLRB and Fish & Wildlife henchmen go after anyone who crosses the Obo agenda. That isn't America. That is Gestapo. My gosh, we have everything now from lunch police to meat police to mother's milk police. You younger generation had best start reading and understanding what socialism and marxism is because that is exactly what we have with this guy.

September 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • thunderbolt

Gosh, how do I argue with that....considering that Obama's records are sealed. Personal, business, education.etc.etc. You want to talk ethics............don't go there. Seeing what I've seen Obama and the dems do over the last four years and you want to talk about Romney's taxes before you want to talk about Fast and Furious. and Solyndra, when you admit that Romney probably didn't do anything wrong.Or how about a health care Bill that lets dem contributors out of having to pay THEIR FARE SHARE! I find that almost comical.....if not sad......next

September 7, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Renee Marie Jones

They might have a file. It is too bad they won't listen.

September 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Hugh Jass

I had my hacker friend obtain my files from these people: Hugh Jass is the last survivor of a destroyed world, sent away in a small rocket by his scientist parents. He uses his abnormal powers of irritation for the good of all mankind, and is admired by showgirls and actresses worldwide. He owes his long life and good health to a diet of raw meat and frequent applications of alcohol inside and out. Office hours 9 to 5, shoes and shirt must be worn unless you are a hot chick.

September 7, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bxgrrl

Issenberg's right. I'm still voting for Obama.

September 7, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  11. sajj

I have already made up my mind. The repugs have yet to convince me that they are nothing more than a bunch of comptemptable white people who want to inflict there religion on everybody and want the world to be like the 50s. Plus some are just bat sh.. crazy.

September 7, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • thunderbolt

I don't know how much you realize that your comment tells more about you, than them.............I don't care if your Christian, or worship cow manure lying in a pasture. But the attacks on christians the last four years is enough to get Obama canned. Keep up the effort! With arguments like yours, th republicans will get yet, another bounce. Until you can debate the facts,figures, and results, instead of belittling people who may not agree with you, your the best weapon the republicans have. The funny thing is, evan with the last election results, you still think its getting you somewhere.........very unamazing ,if you ask me.................

September 7, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • bxgrrl

The only attacks on Christians is in the right wing echo chamber, where they are made up.

September 7, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
        • thunderbolt

Just keep spinning dora.........maybe you will catch it next time around..................ok.......maybe not...........just keep spinning, just keep spinning.........lol........Yeah, its all a figment of our imagination. Hey lets tax them out of existance........

September 7, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
        • thunderbolt

shhhhhh..........between you and me.............I'll act like I didn't see the dem vote about putting god back in the platform. I won't wonder why it was taking out to begin with. And I didn't see the anger on somes faces when they put it back in anyway.........it will be our little secret.............oh wait!

September 7, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • thunderbolt

You wouldn't be muslum by any chance, would you? And you said what about Christians? Wait, I have to read that again..............lol Yeah, I see your problem, there buddy........good luck trying to sale that one.................oh the hypocrisy saaaheeeb

September 7, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
      • Clint Eastwood

"You wouldn't be muslum by any chance, would you? And you said what about Christians?" What the heck are you talking about? Are you talking to my chair? Make some sense. Here's one for you: "Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."

September 7, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |

September 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
        • Clint Eastwood

"Frankly clint, if you can't understand it, I probably wasn't talking to you anyway.......you think" My chair is always open for you.

September 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

Now Clint, I feel bad. One guy talks about my pie hole and you offer me a chair. let me tell you straight up......I don't need tour rocking chairrrrrrrrrr, gay rights, or Obamacare. I'll just do it on my own, Hold out, to Obama's goneeeeeeeee....could you turn up that speaker for me.......thanks...............Have a good day! Its been fun......no really

September 7, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hugh Jass

The fact that they were willing to even consider those crazies like Herman Cain, Michelle O'Bachmann, and Newt Gingrich as presidential is a red flag that they don't care what they do to this country as long as they can get control of it again. Mitt's probably more competent than Rick Perry, but he was considered less presidential than "Noggerhead" Perry at the start. They are like a zombie army . . .

September 7, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
      • Annirich

oh Hugh, you'd better get off of here and go do some real research on this guy. Obama is NOT for the good of our country I assure you. I started my research digging back in 05 and one of the first sites I found was the American Democratic Socialist Party "newest member, Barack Hussein Obama" his photo accepting his membership card. I have ooodles and ooodles of research on him. Just google Obama in Africa and see what you find. Also, if you want to be really scared google Huma Abedin and ask yourself why this woman has top security clearance, Hillary's confidant for years and yet her family are all in the Muslim Brotherhood. Ask yourself WHY Hillary and Obo have opened the middle east to be ruled by the radical islamists of the Muslim Brotherhood while gutting our military. Why is Obo making secret deals w/Russia? This man is scary. Do NOT vote for him

September 7, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
        • Hugh Jass

"Also, if you want to be really scared google Huma Abedin and ask yourself why this woman has top security clearance, Hillary's confidant for years and yet her family are all in the Muslim Brotherhood." Honey, she's pretty well-known around Washington. Her husband texted his wang to everyone, remember? John McCain knows her well and protested these silly charges. Her brothers are Muslims, and she's sad about it, but they don't influence her. I suppose if someone threatened to kill them, they could exert some influence, but same for anyone anywhere. Is all your information as lame as that? You sound like someone with an agenda to me; are you sure it isn't just his black skin that scares you? Better get used to Obama; if you guys keep running these insane people against him he'll get a third term.

September 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

And this will change people's mind and win over votes exactly how again? Good luck with that, I feel your going to need it more than you know.

September 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Lainie11

Guess that's why my posts are ALWAYS moderated.

September 7, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hugh Jass

They block keywords. Say "R4pe" and "pr0n" and you'll be fine. It's clbuttic and not human moderators.

September 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Amused

It kind of surprises me that this surprises anyone. The position of President is the most powerful position in the world. You don't think that this is where the effort is going to be? You don't think direct marketing to online users was invented to tell you when you want a starbucks coffee, do you?

September 7, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. LOLno

No, they don't. Get a secure VPN and stop using your real names on facebook idiots.

September 7, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Martin Walters Seattle

If someone wants an instant job in the United States they need to get a degree in Engineering. Aerospace, Environmental, Software, Civil, Biomedical or ANY other Engineering Degree. Or go into manufacturing – Machinist etc... At least these jobs are out there. I know I just got one.

September 7, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  16. caesarbc

It doesn't matter! All this talk about Big Brother and everything... no one can pattern human behavior so long as humans continue to have free will.

September 7, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Duke

Seems easy to "game" this system, make it seem you strongly support one candidate or the other. The "winner" will not feel the need to recruit you, the "looser" will not sense a benefit in trying to persuade you. The end result: you are left alone. Obama 2012 !!! (see it now seems like I strongly support Obama. Only I know if it is true)

September 7, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • 2tor

Doesn't matter to me. With Fire Fox, and a couple of add-ons. They can't track me, find me, or advertise to me. ;)

September 7, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Orso

OMG, they have a file on me... please, please don't tell my mom I've been playing on the computer after hours, I will be in time out for ever.

September 7, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dd

The researchers have discovered that the mainstream news media's support of Obama will either get him reelected or the New York Times will go out of business, along with NBC. And if he does get reelected, the NYT wil go out of business as the economy tanks. Only Chicago Cub fans can support a loser.

September 7, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Lisa

Don't send them my way.. they only thing that can change my mind is if my candidate actually killed someone or commited intentional fraud.... other than that ... no ad can change my opinion.. good luck with that , especially when majority of the people has already made up their minds...

September 7, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Richard Kelley

If the Romney campaign's data targeting is any indication, he has already lost. They send me fundraising letters every week, and they call me to ask for large contributions more than once a week. Unfortunately for them, the person they have brilliantly targeted as a Republican contributor is in fact a three-time Democratic National Convention delegate, a Democratic member of the Electoral College in 2004, the chair of the local Democratic Party, and the previous Democratic nominee for Lt. Governor. Knock yourselves out, boys.

September 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • unknown11

So, you are close minded and unwilling to look at any new ideas, right? That attitude is what keeps the democrat party going.

September 7, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
      • 2tor

What new ideas?

September 7, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
        • Hugh Jass

"new ideas" this forum is set up weird. He was cracking on the Dem delegate above who keeps getting Romney literature for not being open to new ideas like Romney . . .

September 7, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
      • thunderbolt

Yeah, what new ideas? Sounds like he did in 2008 except its four years later and he is still trying to run on the ideas of 2008 without accomplishing those promises. I need more time....lol......no, we can't afford to give him anymore time,or money for that matter.If you go by what he says, he is after the 1%. If you go by what he does, living under a bridge makes you part of the 1%. In the middle of an economic downturn in which we have never seen, he gives us the biggest tax increases we have ever had.He robs medicare of over 700 billion, and puts 20 million more people in it. Then blames the republicans for trying to destroy it. Here again, do you honestly believe the words coming out of your own mouth?

September 7, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
        • Clint Eastwood

"He robs medicare of over 700 billion" Even I know that's the same number Ryan wants to cut. Stop trying to help the GOP, you are cutting our throats. Bush blew our money on two wars, then the housing market bailed. There's no quick fix, sorry.

September 7, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • Hugh Jass

" the democrat party" There's no such thing, and there's no Publican Party either. Two letters make all the difference.

September 7, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jamie

It takes honesty and integrity to be the President of the United States of America. Mr. Romney, your peers and constituents have repeatedly requested certain tax documents to which you have repeatedly refused to produce. All Americans know you are hiding something Mr. Romney. You sir do not have the honesty and integrity to be the President of the United states of America.

September 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • unknown11

Wow Jamie, seems like I read that exact post on another article. Are you also so lazy that you are copying it from some other source? People aren't biting on the tax thing. The left loves it, but moderate people know it is just a rope-a-dope.

September 7, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

And what about all the omitted information that our Mr. O has left out???? That doesn't count?? Why? What about all the half truths Mr. O states? I don't care what Mr. Rommney does with his money. I care only what Mr. O is doing with ours. And that is really scary. Pay attention>

September 7, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • thunderbolt

Now thats funny right there! Talking about honesty and integrity coming from someone inside the dem party is not just a lie, but something of a joke as well. Still worried about Romney's tax records when you should be asking Obama about all the records he had sealed like his personal and business records. Should I remind you of Fast and Furious? How about Solyndra?What about Axlerod trying to change the gallop poll. Broken promises, lies, deceit, and trying to destroy anyone who dares suggest something different. The dem party has been its own worse enemy, and the republicans best friend.From Pelosis and her gavel, to Reid and his lies about Romney's taxes. You did notice he shut up when people started calling for him to reveil his as well. Or the dem chair getting the administration busted for the personnel attacks on Romney. Yeah I see what you mean about honesty and integrity. You are right about one thing, our President needs to be honest, and have integrity. Thats why I will be voting for Romney in November. What is so amazing to me is that dems pick this argument after everyone knowing their track record since Obama has been in office. And you thought Bush was bad.He was in kindergarden compared to the Commander and Thief we have in office right now. Hey, lets come up with Obamacare and make anyone who isn't a dem contributor pay for it and give our friends a pass. I sometimes wonder if you guys really have some strategic plan with all this, or are you really that dumb. I'm starting to think I might have over estimated you in the beginning........

September 7, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
      • Hugh Jass

"Should I remind you of Fast and Furious?" Sure, and if you don't know how it went down, it's easy to backtrack. A massive arrest allowed us to take out a link in the gun-smuggling chain and take their places. The moment we told the next link up or down "We aren't buying/selling," we would lose our place. So the cops kept selling guns, expecting to bust the next link up, and it didn't work. They caught on, and now we can't release those records to anyone who might be bribed or threatened into giving out the names of our inside agents. IMHO Holder ought to have resigned and taken the full blame to save the cops who actually risked all to get inside a Mexican drug gang, but you can't see those papers until those people, some actual gang members, are safe. It was a dumb cowboy thing for them to try, but what a movie if they'd made it work . . . instead they just sold several loads of guns, which the gangs were getting anyway, and made fools of themselves.

September 7, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
        • thunderbolt

Thats a good one, especially since Obama administrations leaks have put so many in harms way. You must be part of their think tank to come up with that one.Oh Yeah, who did they get during their sting? I want to see how many people they got in the first round......lol. You mean all this time, and it happening when they was trying to pass more gun regulation, That they was really trying to stop guns from crossing the border. Lets see, I sale guns to gun runners to stop guns from reaching the border. Oh yeah, I see your point!.....How could anything go wrong...........geeeez

September 7, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
        • Hugh Jass

T-bolt, that's exactly it. How could they pass up a chance to insert themselves into the network, and how could they have screwed it up so badly? They had no decent plan, just pure gonzo, and it all went wrong. I can't blame them for trying, and they can't tell some of those names, so even the investigation is fubared. I swear if I was Holder I'd eat a gun. But where do you start? A chance to get inside a drug gang? You wait years for a break like that.
          Quit being so paranoid, man, 90% of government decisions would be made the same by either party. Some of this began under Bush, but you don't change police depts with each new president. Bush wanted those cartels gone as bad as Obama does; break them and immigration stops being such a problem. Half our illegals are escaping them.

September 7, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hugh Jass

" People aren't biting on the tax thing. The left loves it, but moderate people know it is just a rope-a-dope." Nope, I'm a moderate and I think Romney's hiding a lot in those tax forms. He won't release them because he is already the GOP candidate and the GOP can't make him mind them now. Does he have another wife? Is he invested in the Dead Fetus Disposal company and donated to Planned Parenthood? Oh, we'll find out one day, but he'll never be president. Obama 2012, Romney 1040.

September 7, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annirich

Jamie: what the heck does it matter with tax records? What really matters is Obo's beliefs. I suggest you go see the 2016 Documentary. It will answer all questions.

September 7, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
      • Hugh Jass

" I suggest you go see the 2016 Documentary. It will answer all questions." You actually believed that stuff? Ha ha ha ha. It's as accurate as NAILIN' PALIN. And I thought that I was a hugh jass . . .

September 7, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clint Eastwood

"Mr. Romney, your peers and constituents have repeatedly requested certain tax documents to which you have repeatedly refused to produce." I'd like to see those tax forms, too, before I actually vote for him.

September 7, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Give me an ad if you can...

what does my file say....

"he is off the grid".

September 7, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 107 other followers