CNN Radio News Day: June 25, 2013
June 25th, 2013
  1. Cleiton Rafael

Hi guys. I don´t know what happened, but I´m very sad with this news. I usually listen to CNN Radio Show everyday in my phone. You guys do a good job. You give to us the best of news in less than 20 minutes. I know that money always runs the business but I´ll be happy hearing about you coming back. I live in Brazil and I always download your shows. Take care guys. I hope this turn around.

June 28, 2013 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. libo79

what's going on?? what a sad news, I've experienced this twice, they all hurt.
    I really love your show and I won't remove the seed from my phone, I 'll be waiting for you coming back.
    But now, I just want to say, thank you guys, I love you, I really appreciate your excellent work, it means a lot to me.
    Goodbye for now.

June 28, 2013 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Wendy

Magnetic voices, nice music..... almost perfect in everything! whose decision to end such a great broadcasting?
    tears, tears, tears.......

June 28, 2013 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • glandacindy

Oh, no... I think it's a joke...
      I subscribed it and downloaded it everyday, and it became one of my life. Can you come back??
      Can I know the reason CNN stop producing it??

June 29, 2013 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. Yeob

I am so sad this great potcast end. I have been listening CNN radio news everyday from S.Korea. I want to say thanks to your team. Thank you very much and I was happy to listen to you.

June 27, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Erin

So sad. Every morning, you guys have made my commuting hour worthwhile in a overly crowded train in Tokyo. Hope CNN would reconsider..

June 27, 2013 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Eric

I'm truly sad to see this wonderful report ended so abruptly. I really enjoyed the reports, the in-depth look at the various issues and events happening around the world, and the human interest topics that were included. I believe the public's ability to receive informed reports of on-going events, along with well-thought commentary has been significantly reduced as a result.

June 27, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jim Roope

Everyone...
    Thank you so very much for your kind words and support. CNN Radio was a real family concerned about the world and each other. I will miss them, you and the work. I love the work.
    the man formerly known as CNN Radio's Los Angeles Correspondent, Jim Roope.

June 27, 2013 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. Hana

I have listened this podcast every morning in Japan. I really miss listening it.

June 27, 2013 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. Nova Safo

Thank you all for your kind words of support. It means a lot!

June 27, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  10. cnnemmaCNN

You guys! Thank y'all so much for the kind words. We loved producing this show and stay tuned. We'll still be popping up. II'm @ELBordeaux on Twitter, I'll post the very latest there.

June 27, 2013 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. Cornelia

I'm a foreign student now studying science in United States. This podcast has been the most joyful and reliable way for me to understand the American culture and the different ways that American people are thinking. The arrangement of the show is just the art of balance and beauty. I'm gonna to miss this podcast so much. Thank you so much, Tommy Andres and the whole CNN news radio team.

June 26, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Adam

Don't go! I love this podcast.

June 26, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. David

For me, your daily podcast was the best overview of the news each afternoon. I was truly saddened when I heard that the show was cancelled. This is a shame and I would hope that CNN would reconsider. You guys were great, wishing you good luck in your future eddeavors – you all deserve it.

June 26, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Lukas

I am an English learner from Germany near the Airbase Ramstein. I hope you people get well and start something new on your own. Whatever you going to do I be with you. Thanks for the objective news reports every day. I will miss you.

June 26, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Cornell (GO BIG RED!)

Sadness. This was the best news podcast, and I've listened to a lot of them. The justice reporting and the washington stories were insightful and, sometimes, beautiful. Remember the one about the kid deported on his way to prom? Anyway, this is a sad day.

June 26, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Sean

you will be missed. I am in the Air Force, stationed at Ramstein Air Base in Germany, I listened to the podcast every day on my way in to work. thank you for the best recap of the days news.

June 26, 2013 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  17. Morris

I'm a English learner from China. And you know the first thing of my day was downloaded your podcast and listened to it. when i heard you guys signing off at the end,i was so shocked. Without you guys voices what am i going to do in the morning?! Somehow i really doubt if i get your words wrong, but when i'm here, i am so sad that I'm not.

June 26, 2013 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. Daniel

It's A Pity. I've Been Listening Too Your Podcast Every Morning And Loved It. So Sad To Hear That This Was Your Last Podcast Today.

June 26, 2013 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  19. hostile parasitic elite

Gullible White cattle listening to all the indoctrination Jewish commissars have to offer. this is not left vs right, GOP vs Dems, Socialism vs liberty. This is war against White people.

Why do hostile globalist elite defend Israel as a Jewish ethnostate with Jewish only immigration, but ravage White majority Europe/North America into a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural Gulag with non-White colonization?

The world is 93% non-White, only 7% White. But 3rd world colonizers, Muslims, Sikhs, Hispanics, are aggressively advancing their agenda to annihilate gullible Whites, just as China annihilates Tibet.

How long will gullible Whites cuckold for murderous anti-White elite, who confiscate our guns, infiltrate/subvert our banks/FBI/CIA, indoctrinate White kids in academia/mass media, plunder White jobs/wages, & butcher White soldiers in bankrupting wars?

"Native" Americans invaded from East Asia. Yellow & Brown races committed 10-times more genocide, slavery, imperialism than Whites. Since Old-Testament, Whites have been victims of Jewish/Crypto-Jewish, Turkic, Muslim, N.African imperialism, slavery, genocide.

Gullible Whites should reject subversive ideologies- libertarianism, feminism, liberalism- & reject hostile slanders of racism. Peace to all humanity, but White people must organize to advance their interests, their fertility, their homelands. Spread this message. Reading list: goo.gl/iB777 , goo.gl/htyeq , amazon.com/dp/0759672229 , amazon.com/dp/1410792617

June 29, 2013 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 123 other followers